ESHBS Breeding day and stallion selection was held at 02. of May at Tähtvere Equestrian Centre. Tähtvere stable is an active equine breeding centre in Estonia, where alongside aritificial inseminations, advanced breeding techniques such as embryo transfers, are successfully practiced. At their cozy surroundings 9 stalllions were presented to a committee of 7 judges and 2 test riders. As one of the ex- stallion test riders and this time a judge Hanno Ellermann pointed out – Ivo Ots was a very talented test rider – he presents horses just the way they naturally are without imposeing himself. Dressage rider Dina Ellermann, unbeatable Champion of Estonia in Dressage, can in 10 minutes test if the stallions are in selfcarriage and balans, if mostly jumping orientated stallions can actually lengten their strides.
The testing was for obvious reason held without audience but all breeders were able to follow the testing via live broadcast.
6 stallions got approved. Young stallions 3-4 years got approval for 2 years:
- LANGET, latvian, b. 2018-04-12, (LESTON x AGNE- ABKE)
- PEYTON V, ESH, b.2018-04-22, ( A PIKACHU DE MUZE x VERONA V-VERDI) breeder Peeter Viiard
- MIRACLE, KWPN, b 2017-05-12, (GRANDORADO TN, x BEAUTIFUL LADY -VOLTAIRE)
- CHIRON K, ESH, b. 2017-05-08, (Cahir N x IRKENESS – CANABIS Z), breeder Mihkel Kangur
- 5 years old oldenburger got approved for 1 year: CARPO, b. 2016 – 02 – 28 (Corall x Aregona – Argentinus)
- Licensed and studbook number got older stallion ZINIDI GASELL, KWPN, b. 2004 (E.H. Gribaldi x Gaselle- Wisconsin) by his GP level results.